Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Wilderness/ASCII Mapping System

From: Bradley D. Hartin (bhartin@MA909A.TAMUCC.EDU)
Date: 06/18/98

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Kyle Goodwin wrote:

> OK WHAT THE HELL!! I RELEASE MY CODE TO THE PUBLIC AND GET FLAMED!
>
> I don't care do whatever you want with my stinkin code just go take a chill
> pill and jump in a lake if you can't be decent enough to credit someone for
> their time and effort.
>
> Kyle Goodwin

Kyle, I haven't contacted you since you got the code working, but this is
a good time to mention this.  You complain about people not giving credit?
I spent a fair amount of time helping you get that code working (hell I
re-wrote half of it for you), yet I never saw my name mentioned.  Think
before you email.

Brad Hartin
AKA Vrallis